In an increasingly complex and regulated business landscape, protecting your company’s financial position from fraud is a significant factor in remaining competitive. It is estimated that companies lose over $3 trillion to fraud annually. It is critical that organizations understand the details of these threats and are positioned to develop strategic plans to address them.
Mackinac Partners’ forensic accounting professionals provide strategic guidance to clients across the country and around the world, helping them to resolve high-stakes matters involving fraud and corruption, accounting irregularities, risk management, and complex compliance issues.
Our team is adept at developing relevant and effective recommendations for managing the complexities involved in corporate internal investigations and regulatory actions.
Mackinac offers a wide variety of services and programs designed to minimize risk as well as to deter and prevent fraud and compliance violations. Our professionals can review and enhance policies and procedures, assess risk, test controls, and remediate significant exposures, as well as provide customized compliance training.
Our Compliance, Fraud, and Forensic Services Group provides the following services:
- Mackinac Incident Response Services
- Private Equity Compliance Services
- Fraud Examination and Investigation
- Development or Remediation of Fraud Prevention Programs
- Controls Assessment and Compliance
- Determination of GAAP and SEC fraud reporting requirements
- Complex Asset Investigations
- Corporate Espionage Investigations
- Internal Investigations