- Cash flow and revenue generation
- Key operational, product or service costs
- Overhead and SG&A
- Inventory costs and turns
- Accounts receivable and customer contracts
- Accounts payable and vendor agreements
- Current maintenance capital expenditure requirements
- Current debt service and other key variables.
Our team models cash flow and operational working capital to develop an action plan with company management to speed collections, slow disbursements, cut costs and generate liquidity. Enhancing near-term liquidity is key to obtaining the time to implement other measures to bolster business stability, improve performance and execute any capital restructuring that may be required.