Job Title: Associate-Advisory Services
Reports to: Senior Managing Director
Office: Boston, Massachusetts
Version: January 2021
Mackinac Partners is a nationally recognized turnaround, restructuring and advisory firm serving companies and their stakeholders across a wide spectrum of industries and sizes, with a focus on the lower and middle market. Mackinac Partners provides clients with a team of seasoned professionals who have notable track records of creating value through both operational turnarounds and financial restructurings.
Provide extensive financial and operational support on client engagements across a variety of industries and markets. Utilize experience and on the job training to successfully deliver reports, models, and work product that helps guide the direction and decisions related to client turnaround and/or restructuring objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Perform analysis of current and historical business performance
- Review and provide feedback on business projections
- Develop cash flow and financial models that outline the assessment of the financial viability of client’s business operation while providing realistic projections
- Research and create business valuations on companies as requested
- Support the creation and preparation of corporate strategic plans
- Provide implementation support to approved business plans and strategies
- Engage with client personnel and management as necessary to achieve objectives
- Develop and furnish appraisal of business options and contingency plans as needed
- Provide interim support on operating functions and job duties as directed
- Ability to build and sustain strong and trusted relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- Demonstrated expertise and aptitude with conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses, particularly with constructing integrated financial models, analyzing financial underperformance and related services
- Experience working on projects delivering independent business reviews, short term cash flow assessments, capital structure analysis and contingency planning
Other Essential Functions or Requirement of Position:
- Ability to travel by air and ground to support client requirements
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging, and uncertain environment
- Ability to maintain and cultivate positive relationships with clients, subcontract groups and corporate staff
- Strong facilitation skills, forging consensus around credible, executable solutions
- Bachelor’s degree: Accounting/Finance or related field is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This job description is not comprehensive and may be revised by Mackinac Partners, LLC at any time. Additional duties may be assigned as needed by management.
For more information or to submit your resume, please contact Michael Nowlan at firstname.lastname@example.org.