Helping companies actively protect assets and personnel and respond to crisesMackinac provides a suite of services to help manage security risks to businesses and their most important assets. With Senior Advisors and professionals with experience working with the Department of Homeland Security, the FBI, law enforcement agencies and security consulting firms, our team provides support across a broad spectrum of security planning and response services.
We perform critical analysis, fact finding and diligence to provide business intelligence and information that can help resolve critical business dilemmas, decisions and disputes.
- Internal investigations
- Insurance investigations
- Asset searches, asset location and protection
- Physical and electronic surveillance and counter measures
- High risk terminations and succession.
Vulnerability and Threat Assessments
We identify preemptive security measures that result in actionable business intelligence and recommendations to companies, so they can protect people, assets and infrastructure.
- Comprehensive background checks at all levels
- Security engineering, design and analytics
- Executive protection
- Travel intelligence briefs, domestic and international
- Geo-political and regional assessments
- Business continuity planning
- Loss prevention
- Private equity target company due diligence.
Crisis Management Planning and Response
We help companies structure and implement key communication and contingency strategies in the event of emergencies – supplementing internal response teams and accelerating the stabilization of operations. In situations where corporate security has been breached, our team can also help investigate, assess and respond to the crisis as well as help implement new security plans and controls to prevent future breaches and reduce corporate risk.
- Crisis manageemnt and response
- Asset and enterprise security
- Vendor, customer and partner coordination/communication
- Remedial internal control and security implementation.
Background Check Services
We also provide clients with dedicated background check services to support processes that include new hires, executive hires, overseas and new business partnerships, mergers and acquisitions and both internal and external investigations.