Helping companies and stakeholders stem liquidity and working capital strainResponding quickly to liquidity and working capital distress can make a significant difference in minimizing negative impacts on business and operational performance and oftentimes mitigating the necessity for more complex restructuring actions. We work side by side with management teams and stakeholders to help stabilize business and financial operations, improve liquidity and working capital, and implement revised business plans that drive transformative changes and enhance enterprise value.
- Cash flow and revenue generation
- Key operational, product or service cost control
- Overhead and SG&A
- Inventory costs and turns
- Accounts receivable and customer contracts
- Accounts payable and vendor agreements
- Current maintenance capital expenditure requirements
- Accessing debt markets and financing partners / Re-financings
- Renegotiating existing facilities, amendments and extensions
- Working capital optimization
- Current debt service and other key variables.
Mackinac professionals model cash flow and operational working capital to develop an action plan with company management to speed collections, slow disbursements, cut costs and generate liquidity. We work with key stakeholders to implement the initiatives that enhance near-term liquidity which is critical to obtaining the time to implement other measures to bolster business stability, improve performance and execute any additional steps or restructuring plans that may be required.